1. "What can you tell me about yourself?"
2. "What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?"
3. "What is your greatest strength"?"
4. "What is your greatest weakness?"
5. "How do you feel about your progress to date?"
6. Why did you choose Peking University?
7. Why did you choose MBA?
8. What would you like to be doing three years after graduation?
9. What has been your greatest accomplishment?
10. Describe your greatest strengths and weaknesses.
11. What have you learned from the jobs you have held?
12. Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member.
13. Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest. How did you get all of your work done?
14. Give me a specific example of a time when you sold someone on an idea or concept.
15. Tell me about a time when you were creative in solving a problem.
16. Describe a time when you got co-workers or classmates who dislike each other to work together.
17. Tell me about a time when you made abad decision.
18. What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
19. What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
20. How would you evaluate me as aninterviewer?
21. What interests you least about MBA?
22. How do you handle rejection?
23. What is the worst thing you have heard about our school?
24. See this pen I'm holding. Sell it to me.
25. A chain of grocery stores currently receives its stock on a decentralized basis. Each store deals independently with its suppliers. The president of the chain is wondering whether the firmcan benefit from a centralized warehouse. What are the key considerations inmaking this decision?
A magazine publisher is trying todecide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution out let in order to maximize profits. She has extensive historical sales volumedata for each of the outlets. How should she determine delivery quantities?
26. It is the 15th Century. How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
27. If I gave you an elephant, where would you hide it?
28. Why are soda cans tapered on thetop and bottom?
29. How much RAM does a PC need to run Windows95?
30. You are in a boat on a fresh waterlake. In your hand is a rock. You throw the rock into the lake. How is thelake's water level affected?
31. If it rained music, what would grow?
32. Describe your best friend and what he or she does for a living.
33. In what ways are you similar ordifferent from your best friend?
34. What are your career's strengths and how do you capitalize on them?
35. Are you a happy person?
36. According to JRM,Jr., a fast growing software company asked this question... You have a wealthy aunt who weighs 300 pounds. Tell me how you would redesign her toilet.
37. Would you please make a brief introduction about yourself?
38. Why did you take the MBAexamination? Would you please say something about the currently MBA program inChina?
39. Why do you choose RENMIN Universityto study MBA? Tell me a little about RENMIN University form your understanding.
40. How do the people around you reviewMBA?41. What’s the difference between MBA program at home and abroad?42. If you failed this time what will you do in the near future?43. Why do you want to be a part of MBA students?44. Why do you think you are qualified for MBA program?45. Do you have a career plan in 5years?46. Do you have a study plan if you were accepted as a MBA student?47. What’s your opinion about therequirement that a MBA student must have working experience?48. How do you define marketing or management?49. Do you think English is quiteimportant in MBA study? Why?50. Do you think MBA training courseswill help you a lot in your future life? Why?51. What do you want to do after your MBA study?52. What is the most important qualification that a MBA student should have?53. Say a little about teamwork.54. Say a little about management.55. How communication works in organizations?56. Tell me the relationship between the management and management theory.57. What will you do if you can’t find a job?58. Do you think that the economy will get better?59. Who are you currently employed with?60. What kinds of opportunities are you looking for?61. What is your biggest accomplishment on the job?62. What joy did you enjoy the most andwhy?63. What would your former boss say about you?64. Why did you leave your last job?65. Please tell me a little about your working history? What kind of fields?66. Say a little about your educational background.67. What are your strengths and weakness?68. What do you do in your spare time?69. What is your impression of Beijing?70. What is CFO? If you were a CFO, what would you do?71. What is the difference between sales and marketing?72. What do you think is the most important as a manager?在面试快结束的时候，一般考官都会问，你有没有什么要问的。除非你是最后一个面试者，你明显感到所有的考官都急切的想离开，一般不适合说“I don’t have any question.”可以问考官一两个你关心的问题(Questionsyou should ask the recruiter)：73. What changes do you anticipate in our school? (你希望我们学校会有些什么样的变化)74. Which is the best course in our school? (什么课程是我们院最好的课程)75. Does our school provide some guidance of job to MBA?最后可以说：Thank you for giving me the chance. I hope to see you again and soon. (谢谢您给我机会，我希望很快能再见到您。)
1，"可锐教育"网上的内容，包括文章、资料、资讯等， 凡注明"稿件来源：可锐教育"的，其版权 均为"可锐教育"即杭州可锐教育咨询有限公司所有 ，任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "可锐教育"许可 的媒体、网站，在使用时必须注明"稿件来源：考研村"，违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2，"可锐教育" 未注明"稿件来源：可锐教育"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿，本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的，并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用，必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源"，并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 "稿件来源：可锐教育" 或"稿件来源：考研村"，本站将依法追究其法律责任。